The Soil Association Organic Beauty and Wellbeing Week starts today! This year, we are encouraging everyone to make One Small Swap. Which means switching one of your regular skincare products for a certified organic one! Simple! And a great way to make a difference.
How does switching to organic help?
Organic works with nature to support our soil, our wildlife and our world.
Key benefits: ✓ Sustainably sourced ingredients ✓ Protects wildlife and biodiversity ✓ No controversial chemicals ✓ No synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances ✓ NEVER tested on animals ✓ Minimal packaging with maximum recycled content
“Making one small swap to your self-care routine is the first step to making a world of difference…small changes to your lifestyle can contribute to a system combating our climate emergency and biodiversity loss – starting with what’s in your wash bag”. Soil Association
So how is Nom Nom involved?
As a certified Soil Association organic brand, we’re offering our bestselling, multi award winning Baby Butter with 10% discount using code smallswap
Plus sign up for our free skincare “10 Steps to Super Healthy Skin” during Organic Beauty and Wellbeing Week (7th-13th September) and we’ll send you a code for 20% off the Nom Nom range (including Baby Butter)* when you spend over £25.
Why should I choose Nom Nom Baby Butter for my swap?
One little jar of Baby Butter covers so many of your skincare needs, saving you time, money and helping the planet.
Originally created for babies (inspired by my baby massage classes) I found that the mums were dipping into the pot and using it in other ways. It’s a real multi-tasker that can be used by the whole family.
*On the bottom at nappy changes to protect against wetness and calm irritation.
*To protect delicate skin around the mouth and in the neck folds from teething dribble.
For babies and older kids too.
*On the body to soften dry skin.
*On the face – protect and soothe chapped winter cheeks.
*Runny noses – pop a little under the nose to prevent sore skin.
For grown ups
*To nourish dry skin patches
*As a body butter
*On cracked heels and rough elbows
*As a lip balm
*To remove make up
*To tame frizzy hair.
Here is how some of our customers enjoy their Baby Butter:
* I often use the product myself as I am prone to dry skin, especially on my legs and I find the butter deeply nourishing. We also use it after a day at the beach or for little childhood grazes. Great to find such a multi-use, organic product. Highly recommended! Claire
* I bought this product to use on my ten month old son but I’ve ended up keeping it for myself! It has a beautiful gentle coconut smell but more than that I love the texture. It melts into your hand, turning from a butter into an oil which absorbs quickly. As you can tell, I’m a huge fan! Olivia
*This is such a great product I’ve used it on my own sensitive skin too. A lovely nourishing balm to follow the bath and introduce an evening routine. Such a relief to know there is nothing that can harm my baby, I’ve been so worried about this as a first time mum Nicola
* Maybe I wasn’t supposed to use it as a lip balm, but I did – and I do. And it’s a delight. My babies also seemed to like it too (which is why it now has tiny little fingerholes in it) Hazel
* It’s incredibly mild for our baby girl’s skin but yet a very pleasant and pampering product that is versatile enough for her face, bum or whichever part of her body in need of extra care. We love it and recommend it to all our friends Marie
Our Environmental Policy
Nom Nom makes every effort to reduce our environmental impact, helping to protect it for future generations with sustainable plant based, GM free ingredients and minimal, biodegradable and recyclable product and packaging materials. For postage we use recycled/recyclable boxes and infill along with size appropriate packaging and vegetable-based inks for our printed materials.
Our ethos is #WithoutWithin:
What we leave out is as important as the nourishing ingredients we put in:
When you choose certified organic it comes with the following guarantees:
- Minimal packaging is used
- The amount of material that can be reused or recycled is maximised,
- Glass, aluminium and bio-plastics are favoured
- Packaging and ingredients are GM free
- Polystyrene and plastics containing styrene are not permitted
- Plants grown organically –
*reduce pesticides in the environment
*build healthy soil to help combat erosion, reduce the risk of flooding, store carbon and slow climate change
*reduces water use and keep water supplies clean
*preserves natural habitats for wildlife and encourages biodiversity – organic farms have 50% more wildlife
Melissa Hemsley – Sustainability isn’t a few people doing things “perfectly”. It’s small, achievable daily changes that lots of us commit to taking on long term.
Change doesn’t happen overnight, it takes each of us to make one small step, or in this case swap, at a time!
Make your One Small Swap today and make a world of difference.
*Does not include Bundles which are already discounted. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Jayne Russell has over twenty years of experience as a pre’ and postnatal massage and nutritional therapist and is the founder of Nom Nom – award winning, certified organic pregnancy and baby skincare. Sign up for your free skincare guide “10 Steps to Super Healthy Baby Skin” at nomnomskincare.com